- Hotel Antunović
- Zagrebačka avenija 100A
- HR-10090 Zagreb
- +385 1 2041 121
The Antunović Hotel
FFWD.PRO will take place in the magnificent and friendly Antunović Hotel & Congress Center, a contemporary four-star hotel opened in 2006.
The Antunović is located in West Zagreb on one of Zagreb’s major avenues, with regular bus and tram services available nearby, making it easy for international attendees to get around the city.
The hotel provides free wifi internet throughout the building as well as numerous small meeting rooms and private corners ideal for discussing your amazing new project(s) with your peers.
We have negotiated with the hotel special room rates for FFWD.PRO attendees;
145 EUR 75 EUR for a single or 165 EUR 95 EUR for a twin room per night (incl. breakfast, wellness and free wifi). You will receive further details on how to book accommodation with the hotel when you register for FFWD.PRO.
Alternatively, you may wish to look up other more budget sensitive accommodation options at Airbnb.
How to get to the venue?
All major tram lines meet at Glavni Kolodvor (the central train station).
- From Glavni Kolodvor take tram number 4, direction Savski Most.
- Exit the tram at Vjesnik station and take either tram number 5 or 17, direction Prečko.
- Exit the tram at Slavenskoga station.
- Head North for 500 m until you get to Zagrebačka Avenija (Zagreb Avenue).
by Tram (alternative route)
- From Glavni Kolodvor take tram number 9, direction Ljubljanica.
- Exit the tram at the last station (Ljubljanica).
- Take bus No. 114 (Prečko), No. 115 (Špansko) or No. 116 (Podsused)
- Exit the bus at Slavenskoga station. You should see the hotel on the big crossroad.
The Antunović Hotel is easily accessible from any direction. All streets are two-way, so there are no traffic particularities. Parking outside the hotel is free and there are plenty of parking spaces available on any given day.
How to get to Zagreb, Croatia?
Zagreb ‘Pleso’ airport, located 10 km from the city centre, is served by a number of international and low-cost airlines. Below are a couple of suggested return-trip flight options:
- from Amsterdam Lufthansa from 220 EUR
- from Berlin German Wings from 100 EUR; Lufthansa from 270 EUR
- from Frankfurt Croatia Airlines from 160 EUR
- from London easyJet from 110 EUR; Croatia Airlines from 330 EUR
- from Paris Croatia Airlines from 199 EUR
- from München German Wings from 200 EUR
- from Vienna Croatia Airlines from 100 EUR
- from Zürich Air France from 294 EUR
Travel between the airport and city centre is most convenient by taxi which costs approximately 100 HRK (approx. 15 EUR) one way.
Alternatively you can catch the Zagreb Airport Bus Service with regular services to and from the Central Bus Station in Zagreb (Autobusni Kolodvor Zagreb). A one way bus ticket costs 30 HRK (approx. 5 EUR).
Travel between Zagreb and nearby cities/countries is most convenient by train with regular daily services to and from Ljubljana, Belgrade, Vienna, Münich, Brno and Budapest. All train services to Zagreb terminate at the Central Train Station (Glavni Kolodvor) located in the heart of the city centre.